1. Digital Marketing Trainer - 2 Position
Job Location: Subhash Nagar (New Delhi)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: No Bar for the right Candidate
Experience: 4 - 5 Years
Industry: Internet / ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Plannig
Role Category: Online / Digital Marketing
To qualify as a suitable candidate you will following technical skills:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) , Content Writing , keyword research, Keyword Monitoring, brand awareness, Google AdWords (PPC), (Google Analytics ), HTML, CSS, Affiliate Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Infographics Content Marketing,Ecommerce Business Marketing, Webinar Marketing, Media Buying, Planning & Selling,Digital Marketing Strategy, Hashtag Viral Marketing , Online Reputation, Google Webmaster Tools,List Building Techniques, Creating a Blog, WhatsApp Marketing, Live Streaming & Broadcasting,Lead Generation For Business, Social Media Management System for Brand Management, ImageManipulation, Create Professional Looking Newsletters & Mail Responders, Video Editing & CreatingVideo Using Photos & Videos Using Special Effects.
Digital Marketing, Viral Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Content Development, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Writing, Trainer, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Facebook, Analytics, Blogging
Train new students on subjects such as Digital Marketing, SEO SEM, Email & Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Platforms, Analytics, and Content Development for Digital Platforms, Internet Technologies and Digital Marketing
- Should have strong background as a trainer and should have trained students and corporate.
- Candidates who have worked hands on with Digital Marketing Agency will be preferred.
- Should have strong command over the domain.
- Should have the ability to solve query raised by students.
- Should have knowledge and be updated on the most recent developments and tools
- Monitor student progress through continuous need analysis and design Intervention to bridge gaps, if any.
- Maintain a commitment to Imparting Knowledge by engaging in adequate learning, research and self-development activities to keep abreast with Industry trends.
- Effective communication and coordination within and across teams to ensure seamless execution of modules which will be undertaken.